Located near the sunny beaches of California, Citivest, Inc. provides high-quality residential investment services, including the acquisition, management, renovation, and resale of single-family homes. With 25 years of experience under their belt, the agents at Citivest were ready to take their business to the next level by utilizing the latest and greatest in real estate technology. Therefore, they turned to REthink Real Estate CRM for guidance.
Citivest faced several challenges that limited their ability to organize their business on a project-to-project basis. The REthink team was able to hone in on Citivest’s specific pain points:
- Scattered programs: While Microsoft Excel, Access, MLS, and other programs may be useful as separate entities, Citivest struggled with coordinating their tasks and data, which led to organizational catastrophes.
- Report building challenges: Citivest lacked the resources to run high-level metrics that could track and measure the completion of tasks in a specific timeframe.
- Lacked visibility: Along with the need for a unified database, Citivest needed a way for its 20 agents to stay up-to-date with every transaction across a number of different departments.
The Building Process
The REthink team designed a custom solution that put several new ideas into motion:
- User-friendly layout: Gained visibility on the management level while maintaining a simple navigation experience for the end user. This also included the addition of Quick Links on the homepage, which enabled Citivest to quickly access their most frequently used data.
- Customized workflow: The REthink team set up custom workflow rules that allowed Citivest agents to streamline their projects.
- Joined reports: Allowed Citivest to generate customized reports that compare the total number of tasks complete vs. total overdue tasks, which helped pave the way to efficient time management on a task by task basis.
Enjoying the View
Citivest experienced instant ROI in a number of different areas:
- Improved data integrity: through team collaboration during the transaction process.
- Mobile accessibility: allows users to update and input data on-site or on the go.
- Boosted time management: by providing efficient tools to help complete tedious tasks.