Cushman Wakefield team dominates the Rocky Mountain region
Real-time data and insights let the Cushman & Wakefield team enjoy the view from the top
Facing the Black Diamond
The Winn Richey Team faced several challenges standardizing their business processes and maintaining internal organization which prompted them to turn to Rethink.
- Separated systems: Property and Contact information was widely dispersed amongst several tools causing confusion and prevented the ability to link information.
- Accessibility: Unable to view data on the go since their information was not being stored in the cloud.
- Lacking internal communication: Experienced difficult tracking updates and collaborating with agents on deals.
Conquering the Mountain
Rethink provided a custom solution to ensure that The Winn Richey Team was able to stay ahead of their competition
- Real-time updates: Rethink was able to eliminate duplicate data entry and improve data integrity by ensuring that if information was changed in one part of the app, it would automatically be reflected in the rest of the system.
- Increased visibility: The Rethink team built custom reports to help The Winn Richey Team monitor their agents progress with listings and deals.
- Facilitated collaboration: The ability to track every interaction with clients, assign follow up tasks to agents, and view all of their information in one, unified system, enabled The Winn Richey Team to better serve their clients.
Enjoying the view from the top
Rethink helped to increase overall efficiencies in a number of ways:
- Improved coordination: by providing one place for agents to track notes and provide updates about clients and companies in real-time.
- Saved time: allowing agents to focus on their job rather than having to spend time entering data.
- Gained 24/7 access: who continues to ensure that Rethink grows with The Winn Richey Team.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield’s Denver office, The Winn Richey Team, dominates the Rocky Mountain region. In the Colorado, Washington, and Utah regions, they partner with investors and lenders of all sizes to accomplish their real estate investment goals. Throughout their twenty-year partnership, they have received a number of prestigious awards making them the kings of the mountains in the Real Estate industry.